Monday 6 October 2014

Why I don't watch tv

Now this title may seem odd but I'll explain what I mean.
A year or so ago, I stopped watching Tv, as in I don't have cable or over the air Tv. Basically all I use my tv for nowadays is for my consoles and watching movies/tv shows I WANT TO WATCH..

I feel that a lot of the programs on tv are junk, they are boring puff pieces most of the time and don't actually benefit me (they aren't even entertaining). I found myself wasting time "wading through shows to get to the ones I actually want to watch", also once you get to the show you want, it's littered with poorly timed ad breaks and "network fecal matter" (those stupid banners for another show that take half the screen)..

Another thing is that 99% the "News" is either 2 weeks old or plain out WRONG. Especially when the "news" programs have a "tech expert", it's actually funny watching how bad the "tech expert" is with his facts on the today show. 

Since I stopped wasting hours a day on programs that basically just waste my time, I have found my self with an abundance of time to work on my hobbies.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment